The Studio 24C features 24-bit recording, two mic/line/instrument inputs and direct monitoring control. The Presonus Studio 24C is portable and easy to set up. Meaning you can easily get set up and start recording.
Studio-grade audio fidelity
Zero cut-backs on definition. Recording and set up with the 24C is easy but this doesn't mean that Presonus have skimped on quality. The Presonus 24C records at 24-bit, 192 kHz resolution. This gives you the best possible recording definition available at this price point. The Presonus XMAX Class A mic preamps offer best in class hardware recording quality, so what goes in, is as good as possible. Presonus' sound is clean, it's clear and it's ultra high definition.
Quick, USB connectivity
Get straight to work. The Presonus 24C uses USB-C connectivity to help you get the quickest possible speeds across a wide variety of devices. USB-C is faster than other USB based devices and can help decrease the levels of input latency you might find with other forms of connectivity. It's fast and innovative and ensures you're getting the best possible accuracy when recording instruments or using a MIDI input device.
Rugged and portable design
The 24C recording interface is perfect for using as a portable studio. It is lightweight and small enough to fit in your bag with your laptop and even a couple of microphones. If there is somewhere outside of your typical recording environment that you need to record, then trust in Presonus to deliver a tough, rugged interface that records whenever, wherever. It's clean, modern design gives it a really nice industrial look and thanks to how easy it is to set up, you'll be up and ready to record in minutes, no matter where you are
- USB-C audio interfaces for Mac and Windows PC
- Record at up to 24-bit, 192 kHz resolution
- Five models: Studio 24c, Studio 26c, Studio 68c, Studio 1810c, and Studio 1824c
- Updated versions of the original PreSonus Studio-series audio interfaces, including:
- USB-C connector (backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 2.0 connections)
- Beautiful, modern industrial design
- PreSonus XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out for connecting a keyboard, sound module, or control surface
- Studio 26c, Studio 68c, Studio 1810c,and Studio 1824c have DC-coupled line outputs for sending control voltages
- PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software (macOS/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite plug-in bundle (VST, AU, and AAX formats)
- Professional-quality 24-bit, 192 kHz converters for clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound
- Global +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Power-efficient PreSonus XMAX-L Class A solid-state mic preamps
- Analog Inputs: 2 mic/line/instrument inputs
- Analog Outputs: 2 line outputs
- Monitoring Control: Direct onboard direct monitoring control
- Headphone Output: 1 headphone output
- Connectivity: MIDI I/O, USB-C
- Power: USB Bus Powered
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.